InVEST is an insurance-education program offered in high schools and community colleges that is designed to develop the insurance work force of the future. InVEST programs are active in 650 schools nationally.
For students, InVEST...
- Teaches risk management and other insurance concepts
- Combines knowledge gained in the classroom with real-world sales simulation
- Exposes students to the insurance work environment and provides opportunities to interact and network with insurance professionals
- Offers flexible, consumer-friendly instruction
- Prepares students to be more knowledgeable consumers
- Provides scholarship opportunities for college and non-college bound students
For volunteers, InVEST...
- Offers course guidance and classroom materials
- Provides opportunities for participation in state and national workshops and webinars
- Creates meaningful and lasting relationships with students
- Builds stronger links to the local insurance community
- Promotes community involvement in the communities they serve
For teachers, InVEST...
- Offers free, customizable resources
- Provides free curriculum, lesson plans, games and activities
- Gives you access to guest speakers
- Helps you give students the tools that will carry over into life beyond graduation
Check Out the Tools