NEW LEVEL PARTNERS
On Demand, Online Training for New Hires & Emerging Leaders
Click here to learn what New Level Partners can do to help you!
Review Course Catalog - click here
Enter New Level Partners Site for Purchase
Intro to Insurance
Advanced Communication & Negotiation Skills
Business Communication Fundamentals
Client Management Essentials
New Employee Training Partnership with MERG
In this "virtual classroom" employees log in to complete 1-3 hours of course work each week. There is no travel, no interruption to daily agency activity and most importantly, no time out of the office. Your new hire can connect with other rookies, bounce questions off the facilitator and learn about critical service and communication skills in manageable pieces in the comfort of their own home or office. Work can be completed off-line and then pasted in on-line. Time to complete the course is 3 hours max per week. The student is expected to:
1. Read a chapter and/or e lecture.
2. Perform at least one activity a week in the agency. Activities are designed to create employees who are learn proactively, observing procedures and asking questions.
3. Post observations about the activity.
4. Particpate in a discussion question weekly with classmates and the faciltator.
5. Take occassional quizzes and a final exam.
MORE information on how a MERG classroom works? Click here to learn more
Each of the following virtual courses are offered numerous times thoughout the year - click on the course name for additional details:
Personal Lines Coverage Basics NEXT CLASS STARTS 3/12/18
(typically recommended for employees with 3-9 months experience)
- Introduction to Property Insurance
- Introduction to Liability Insurance
- Dwelling Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Misc Personal Lines
Commercial Lines Coverage Basics NEXT CLASS STARTS 2/12/18
(typically recommended for employees with 3-12 months experience)
- The Commercial Package Policy & the BOP
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Ocean & Inland Marine Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- Commercial Crime Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Misc Commercial Lines Insurance
Make Your New Employee A Winner NEXT CLASS STARTS 2/12/18
- Build a foundation of knowledge about insurance
- Explore the big picture of insurance including terms and key concepts
- Discover how the agency delivers service to customers
- Teach the importance of E&O prevention techniques
Delivering Quality Service NEXT CLASS STARTS 2/12/18
- Develop relationships through active listening
- Take ownership of the customers' problem
- Speak positively in negative situations
- Help confused or irate customers
- Clarify expectations and confirm work plans
- Minimize E&O risk through proper documentation and consistency with procedures
- Explore the workflows within the agency's system
Join us at the MIAA Office for the next pre-licensing class.
Property & Casualty - NEW! Custom Maine Workbooks for the PC class!
April 17-19, 2018 - Click here to learn more and register today!
September 18-20, 2018 - Click here to learn more and register today!
Life & Health - NEW! AD Banker Textbooks used for LH class!
May 9-11, 2018 - Click here to learn more and register today!
Click here to learn more about MIAA Pre-Licensing