NEW LEVEL PARTNERS
On Demand, Online Training for New Hires & Emerging Leaders
Click here to learn what New Level Partners can do to help you!
Review Course Catalog - click here
Enter New Level Partners Site for Purchase
Intro to Insurance
Advanced Communication & Negotiation Skills
Business Communication Fundamentals
Client Management Essentials
New Employee Training Partnership with MERG
following courses take place in the "virtual classroom and offer a
terrific alternative to the traditional classroom learning. Your
employees log on to the course via the computer each week to obtain
the training they need to succeed. There's no travel, no interruption to
daily agency activity and most importantly, no time out of the office.
Your new hire can connect with other rookies and also bounce questions
off the facilitator while learning at the same time.
How Does a MERG classroom work? Click here to learn more
Each of the following virtual courses are offered numerous times thoughout the year - click on the course name to learn more:
Personal Lines Coverage Basics (typically recommended for employees with 3-9 months experience)
- Introduction to Property Insurance
- Introduction to Liability Insurance
- Dwelling Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Misc Personal Lines
Commercial Lines Coverage Basics (typically recommended for employees with 3-12 months experience)
- The Commercial Package Policy & the BOP
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Ocean & Inland Marine Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- Commercial Crime Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Misc Commercial Lines Insurance
Make Your New Employee A Winner
- Build a foundation of knowledge about insurance
- Explore the big picture of insurance including terms and key concepts
- Discover how the agency delivers service to customers
- Teach the importance of E&O prevention techniques
Delivering Quality Service
- Develop relationships through active listening
- Take ownership of the customers' problem
- Speak positively in negative situations
- Help confused or irate customers
- Clarify expectations and confirm work plans
- Minimize E&O risk through proper documentation and consistency with procedures
- Explore the workflows within the agency's system
Join us at the MIAA Office for the next pre-licensing class.
Property & Casualty - NEW! Custom Maine Textbooks coming soon!
April 17-19, 2018 - Click here to learn more and register today!
September 18-20, 2018 - Click here to learn more and register today!
Life & Health - NEW! AD Banker Textbooks used for class!
May 9-11, 2018 - Click here to learn more and register today!
If you will be preparing for a licensing exam by self study, you can order the most
recent textbooks from us. We have these in stock for shipment
within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
The exam simulator is an online application that will assist in
your studies for either the Property & Casualty or the Life & Health
We also recommend that you review the exam outline offered by
Pearson Vue. Click here for the most recent exam outline.
TO ORDER SELF STUDY MATERIALS
ONLINE: click below
Study Material for Life & Health Producer Exam or Property & Casualty Producer Exam