One Day Sales Course
RESCHEDULE DATE TBD
9am – 4pm No CEC’s for Sales Seminar/1 hour lunch on your own
Presented by: John Chapin
In this presentation, participants will learn:
- Ideas for doubling your business in the next 12 months
- How to be in the top 2% of all agents
The IBM Technique, and other ideas that will get you through to any decision maker
- How a brand-new agent did more than $16,000 in new commission business his first 6 weeks in the field
- How one personal-lines producer did just over $80,000 in commissions last year
- How an agent with over 48 years’ experience doubled his income in 9 months
- Prospecting techniques to significantly expand your network
How to attain an 80% closing percentage
- The best mental toughness techniques to persist, persevere and get yourself to do what you need to do and then go beyond your perceived limits
How to get and stay motivated at the highest levels
- The most effective time-management techniques including new ones you’ve never heard such as: the 3-days-in-one technique
- How to get twice as much done in the same amount of time
- How to develop a step-by-step plan to follow everyday
- How to make a great first impression, build solid relationships, and retain virtually 100% of the clients you want to retain
- How to build value and stop competing on price
- How to set yourself apart and present a truly unique selling proposition
- How to build a client base that will stay with you, continue to grow, and provide lots of referrals
Presented by: John Chapin
Click here for bio
Click here for recent testimonials
$200 Members $325 Non members
Cancellation policy: To receive a full refund, MIAA must receive request no later than seven (7) business days prior to the class. Failure to cancel (or send someone as a substitute) and "no shows" forfeit the entire registration fee.
CPIA Desgination Program
This course has been rescheduled to September 29, 30 & Oct 1, 2020.
The CPIA Designation Program is offered once a year in Maine. The AIMS Society's Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) Designation is the first-of-its kind, hands-on, how-to training. To earn the CPIA designation, candidates are required to participate in a series of three, one-day Insurance Success Seminars. These Seminars are designed to enhance the ability of producers, sales support staff and company personnel to efficiently create and distribute effective insurance programs. Participants leave with ideas that will produce increased sales results immediately.
This 3 day course is approved for a total of 21 CEC's in Maine. You must attend each day to receive the CPIA designation and there is no exam affilitaed with obtaining your CPIA.
REGISTER for 3 day course here
AIMS Society website
2020 Marketing CPIA.pdf
Risk Solutions IQ Training
Sales Training for NEW Commercial Lines Producers and Account Executives!
Risk Solutions IQ is a comprehensive and interactive Learning and Development experience for P&C professionals to develop participants' risk assessment and coverage knowledge with practical, skill-based learning.
By utilizing advanced 'Virtual Learning' Instructional Design, RSIQ delivers superior learning for Commercial Property, Commercial General Liability and Workers Compensation through: Short Video Coverage Overview Fully-Narrated Online Courses Industry Expert Articles Interactive Case Studies Engaging Live Learning Web-Learning Sessions.
Upon completion of the 10-week program, participants will have acquired and practiced new skills to assess risk hazards, exposures and coverage gaps as part of a new client acquisition or existing account management process.
Learn more and Register here